Monday, March 21, 2011

Blessed beyond measure

Wow, what a year! I’m so excited to see what comes next. Of course I am heartbroken over the events in other parts of the world, and I am praying daily for the people affected by all the tragedy and war. I must say things in our little world are very good and I feel so blessed. Jeff’s youngest daughter Rachel is graduating from High School in two and a half months! I am getting very excited about moving back to Arlington. The closer that comes the more peace I feel about the whole thing. I found out on Friday that the house in Burleson we wanted to buy went under contract 2 days after we decided we were just going to move back to Arlington. It was like God sending me confirmation we are taking the right steps.


On another note, tomorrow my daughter is turning 40! I can’t believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was this scared 17 year old girl about to give birth. Bless her heart we basically grew up together. I was not always the best Mother I’m sure but then who really is? I know I loved her the minute I saw her and still do more than words can say. There is nothing I would not do for her. So for today life is good and I am beyond blessed and truly enjoying all that spring has to offer.


1 comment: