Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time Flies!

My grandma always used to tell me the years go by faster the older you get. I did not understand that in my twenties or thirties but I definitely understand it now! They seem to just zip by not sure about the physics of it but I can say that it is true for me today. At any rate, today we are taking Sarah up to Sherman for her dorm preview for college. It seems like just yesterday I married her Dad and his 3 little girls. They have grown into fine young women and I am honored to have been allowed to be a part of their world. It hasn't always been easy being a blended family but it is a joy to watch them grown. So Jeff & I will just have 1 more at home for the next 2 years and then there will be only 2 (me & him) well technically 3 since God is our center but at any rate it will be a whole new adventure with us. Since we have had kids from day one, this will be a new time of getting to know each other just the two of us and I think that will be fun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment