Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Directions

Wow what a year, I've really gotten into my quilting more over the past year.  Taking a couple of classes has helped so much I feel like I'm finally on my way to being a "real" quilter.  I have to say I am loving it.  It combines all the things I love, creativity, giving, relationships.  People love quilts and there is just something about them that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I'm currently working on my first log cabin quilt and it's turning out pretty good if I do say so myself.  Can't wait to get it all finished and give it to the person I'm making it for.  I remember my Grandma making quilts and thank goodness I still have a quilt she made and each of my kids do as well.  Quilts are a lasting legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment