Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time Flies

I can't believe this summer is almost over, seems like it just started.  I had so many things I wanted to get done this summer.  Oh well.  This has definitely been the year of my plans not working out but it's all good and I know God is in control. 

Sarah is leaving for college again next week!  It has been wonderful having her home, she is growing into a fine young woman and she loves God with her whole heart.  Rachel is going to be a senior and all that entails.  I just love that kid, she called me yesterday so excited about her senior pictures, can't wait to see them.  Abby thinks she may have found a grad school so praying it works out.  Stephanie is a senior at Texas Wesleyan, she has gone to school almost full time and held a full time plus job and is graduating with honors, so very proud of her.  Corey has started a new career and Whit is going into 8th grade.  I'm so proud of all of them.  God has been good to me.

I've not had much time this summer for quilting but I'm hoping to get back to it this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment