Sunday, October 24, 2010

Good times

It has been a good week.  Jeff’s folks came down for a visit and we have had a wonderful time.  We have literally shopped till we dropped.  It is the first time they have been down and we have not had the kids here too.  Bittersweet times, but we have enjoyed them so much and hate to see them go.  I am just itching to get back to quilting.  It has been a very busy time, but I have several projects calling my name so hoping my schedule frees up soon to get back to it.  I am amazed at how blessed I am, God has truly been good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh...the thankful ones...such a JOY AND PLEASURE to be around and to read their words of gratitude.

    Me want to see more of your creative quilts! Bring 'em on!
    What other projects do you do, girl???? Are you a hidden Rembrandt or Paula Dean disciple? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie I just love you. I used to paint with water color and I've done a bit of stained glass and I love to cook but that is about it. Of course everything is better with butter :)

    ReplyDelete